Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Go Topless Day

I live in a country where the court system has already agreed that women have the right to be topless in public spaces. On August 22, 2010 women from around the US will be protesting for their right to do the same, by doing it!

Aside from the occasional foray to a nude beach and some lovely naked drumming and dancing at the usual summer festivals, I don't exercise my right to be topless in public. I don't even go in to my backyard topless, usually, for fear of surprising the gentle old man next door.

This year on August 22, in support of my American sisters still fighting for their rights, I am going to find an reason to be topless in public and I hope you will too!

Join our events page on Facebook: Go Topless Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment