Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Learning to squirt is truly Njoyable!

After my first few experiences with squirting, which came quickly and to my great surprise, I decided that what I really wanted was to learn how to squirt all by myself.

I went down to my local "female-friendly" sex toy store and spoke to the very knowledgeable woman there, who gave rave reviews about the Njoy stainless steel Pure wand, so I decided to make the investment and brought one home with me.

I'll admit, I was a little nervous using the wand for the first time. I didn't expect it to be so heavy and the metal is also a bit cold. I definitely recommend running it under lukewarm water for a few minutes before getting started. The wand felt seriously solid in my hands and I wasn't entirely sure how to use it..... until I did.

Once you're ready to go, you are in for a serious treat! Use a bit of lube and go slowly. You'll notice right away that once inserted, the Pure wand is the perfect shape to rest comfortable on the pelvic bone. The large ball sits gently up against the G-spot and with the simplest, easiest of rocking motions and almost no effort on my part, I could feel the pressure building within a few seconds! Go slowly and don't strain trying to move the wand around too much. Simply rock it back and forth gently with your hand on the smaller ball that sits on your pelvis and wait.

I was able to ejaculate all on my own the very first time I tried this wand.... and every time since! I've also discovered that the smaller end is great for anal play - my male partners swear by its prostate-stimulating powers!

Don't be intimidated by its size and weight, but don't let a careless partner get carried away with it either - this is not a toy for rough insertion and clumsy players. Use lots of lube, be sure to warm it up and let your partner guide your movements.

It's clean metal look makes it perfect for BDSM medical scenes and with the gorgeous satin-lined box it comes on, you might be temped to leave it out on display! The Njoy wand is safe, beautiful, easy to clean, hypoallergenic, multi-purpose and it will probably outlast you! Buy one today and you'll be a squirter in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment